Sunday 5 March 2017

GARCINIA CAMBOGIA EXTRACT WEIGHT LOSS UPDATE

Nicky gives her Garcinia Cambogia weight loss review before and after pics. Purchase safely here have found something better for weight loss that includes Garcinia in it!!! Check Vintage Burn and all of Old School Labs products. Vintage Burn - 15% off order use "radarosl"

Like us on Facebook guys, it's Nicky. Welcome back to Rackboyz Fitness. Today I'm gonna go over garcinia cambogia with you. I actually love this thing, I have to admit. I have the one that's from the makers of Lean Body. And this one has zero fillers, zero binders, zero artificial ingredients. That's why I like it. There's different ones, but you want to make sure that you see zero everything before you grab it.

This one I buy from the Vitamin Shoppe, I pay $19.99 for it. It comes with about 90 capsules, and you're supposed to take two capsules-- let me see, I think it's two capsules three times per day. However, I take-- I don't have time throughout the day to stop and take two capsules three times a day. So I take three capsules in the morning and three capsules in the evening or the afternoon. That's pretty much how I do it.

Now, I love this thing, because, first of all, I have no side effects from it. The only thing I've gotten from it is weight loss. I feel like as I eat-- it's supposed to, when you eat something, it actually doesn't hold it in you anymore. So everything you eat from now on, once you have it in your system for a while, it just seems to let it out, lat it flow. So it's not sticking to you anymore, like when you used to eat before and the fat would just stick to you.

And at the same time, it's also burning away the other fat. So do some more research on this, but for me, I found rapid weight loss, along with diet and exercise, of course. But it really curbs my appetite. I'm not eating a whole bunch of junk at night anymore, and so on.

But I wanna tell you what I also do with this. I take it every other month. So this supply is for one month. So now I'm back on it, it's now the month of October. I didn't take it for the entire month of September. And before that, I took it, and then I didn't take for the month of June.

So I just want you to understand that I'm taking it every other month. This way, you want to do things that you're not addicted, or your body gets a chance to be without it, so you can see how you react without taking something new in your system. So I take it every other month, and I jump back on it, and I love it. It works great for me.

So give it a try. It does increase, I've noticed, when I go on the treadmill and when I go walking, that I'm burning more calories. But once you start working out anyway, you automatically begin to boost your metabolism a little bit more. But this just gives you that little kick without the extra garbage that, you know, those high energy other pills give you.

So this is, again, all natural. I love it. I recommend it. Give it a try and let me know if you have used it. I personally like this brand. I've tried another brand from GNC-- didn't like it as much as I like this one. Again, this is from Lean Body. And it's garcinia cambogia. Do some research.

I know there was an episode done on "Dr. Oz"-- he didn't shout out a specific brand, but that's where I first heard about it, and I did my research, tried it out, and now I'm happy with it. Let me know how it goes. Bye.

--I'm crazy about is chia seeds. The reason I love chia seeds is because number one, they're so healthy-- they're high in fiber and Omega-3. And number two, they fill you up like crazy. I mean, you just-- it doesn't matter what you're eating-- after a few minutes, you get crazy full. And I love that. So you eat a lot less.

Now, how I use chia--

No comments:

Post a Comment